The Tasmanian Government is calling for Expressions of Interest from private investors and tourism operators to develop sensitive and appropriate tourism experiences and associated infrastructure in Tasmania’s national parks, reserves and Crown land.
- Areas include statewide national parks, reserves and Crown land
- Multiple options for long and short term lease and licence opportunities
- Seeking proposals for environmental, cultural, indigenous and heritage based tourism that involve or benefit local communities
- Unique and innovative proposals that enhance the visitor experience and/or adapt or develop sites using existing buildings or develop new tourism facilities
- Probity guidelines ensure project confidentiality.