Children, Youth and Families (a Division of the Department of Communities Tasmania) provides a range of services and support that contribute to ensuring that children, young people and their families are safe, nurtured and well.
The Integrated Client Information Program has been established to enhance and upgrade the business systems used by CYF through:
- Improving the features and functionality of these systems to better support CYF,
- Ensuring the technology environment is contemporary, supported and fit-for-purpose, and
- Ensure the support model is fit-for-purpose and appropriately resourced.
Communities Tasmania is seeking information via this RFI in order to:
- Identify relevant business applications and vendors which may be able to satisfy some or all of these objectives
- Understand the most appropriate solution approach, including the extent to which existing platforms and applications could be enhanced, upgraded and/or integrated with other products to satisfy some or all of these objectives
- Understand the magnitude of investment required to design, implement and operate the above and what can be achieved within the current funding envelope