The Department of Justice is seeking to procure the services of a main works contractor to carry out the upgrade to the Inmate Telephony System across all Tasmanian prison sites.
Responsibilities of the main contractor will include:
- providing the central telephony management system, voice recording system and all handsets
- configuring, installing and commissioning the system
- providing handover and training to the Tasmania Prison Service
- providing ongoing administrative support to the Tasmania Prison Service
- maintaining the equipment for the life of the contract.
Tender documentation is currently being drafted for this requirement.